The Inner Circle Trader (ICT) course is a thorough educational programme for Forex traders. It is created to give participants in-depth knowledge and abilities to support them in making successful trades in the foreign exchange market. The course provides insights into the psychology and behaviours of great traders as well as covers a variety of facets of Forex trading, including technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and risk management. The ICT Trading Course seeks to provide traders with the skills they need to excel in the dynamic and fast-paced world of Forex trading through a combination of lectures, videos, and hands-on experience.
In this article, we will provide you with an overview of the Inner Circle Trader and the opportunities it provides. We will also cover the top 3 reasons why you should join the inner circle style of trading. The ict trading method is a guide to help traders trade their way to success. It was designed by Michael J. Huddleston, who has mastered the art of trading. However, over the years, this strategy has been further developed and now guides and helps traders understand the market, identify opportunities better, and make the most out of the markets.
The ict trading strategy is a technical trading method that relies on chart analysis and market trends to make trades. This strategy is based on the idea that market trends can be predicted by analyzing price action, support, and resistance levels, and identifying key areas of liquidity.
The strategy was developed by a trader known as inner circle trader, who has become well-known in the trading community for his successful implementation of the strategy. The ict trading strategy is a comprehensive approach that involves analyzing multiple timeframes, using various technical indicators, and developing a deep understanding of market behavior.
Interest Rate Effects On Currency Trades
Smart Money Accumulation & Distribution
1) Interest Rates are the single most influential driving force behind market moves.
2) Understanding Interest Rate Shifts & changes can assist you in selecting trades.
3) Technical Analysis of key Interest Rates can unlock professional money movement.
4) Interest Triads provide a visual depiction of Smart Money Accumulation & Distribution.
Interest Rate Triads
1) 30 Year Bond – Key Long Term Interest Rate.
2) 10 Year Note – Intermediate Term Interest Rate.
3) 5 Year Note – Short Term Interest Rate.
4) Overlaying or Comparative Analysis on these three Interest Rates unlocks Price Action.
5) Failure Swings at opportunistic times can validate Institutional Order Flow.
What Smart Money looks like in Price Action
Interest Rate Triad
30 Year T Bond Market
10 Year Note Market
5 Year Note Market
Overlaying these three markets will highlight when Accumulation & Distribution in the Interest Rate Market takes place – from a “Smart Money” perspective. The three Interest Rates should confirm each higher high or lower low – at moments when the USDX is at a significant Price point. Failure swings highlight Smart Money participation in the markets & trading opportunities are validated.
Use the points of Focus taught in the first month of the Mentorship.
When Price Action trades to a Focus Point like a:
• Liquidity Pool
• Liquidity Void or Fair Value Gap
Refer to the Interest Rate Triad & USDX to confirm Smart Money is behind your trade idea. If there is no obvious indication they are moving large funds – pass on the trade idea and look for new ones that do.
Reinforcing Liquidity Concepts and Price Delivery
External Range Liquidity
1) The current trading range will have Buy Side Liquidity above the range or High.
2) The current trading range will have Sell Side Liquidity below the range or Low.
3) Runs on Liquidity – seek to pair orders with the pending order liquidity – Liquidity Pools.
4) External Range Liquidity Runs can be Low Resistance or High Resistance in nature.
Internal Range Liquidity
1) When current trading range is likely to remain – Liquidity Voids will fill in – Gap Risk.
2) When current trading range is likely to remain – Fair Value Gaps will fill in – Gap Risk.
3) Orderblocks inside the trading range will be populated with new Buy & Sell orders.
4) Market Maker Buy & Sell Models will form inside trading ranges.
Reinforcing Order Block Theory
Definition: The Lowest Candle or Price Bar with a Down Close that has the most range between Open to Close and is near a “Support” level.
Validation: When the High of the Lowest Down Close Candle or Price Bar is traded through by a later formed Candle or Price Bar.
Entry Techniques: When Price trades Higher away from the Bullish Orderblock and then Returns to the Bullish Orderblock Candle or Price Bar High – This is Bullish.
Defining Risk: The Low of the Bullish Orderblock is the location of a relatively safe Stop Loss placement. Just below the 50% of the Orderblock total range is also considered to be a good location to raise the Stop Loss after Price runs away from the Bullish Orderblock to reduce Risk when applicable.
Download Free Forex Strategy eBook
The only trading strategy you’ll ever need. Download the All-In-One Strategy worth $
249.00, Absolutely FREE!!!
Written By: Allen Matshalaga
Allen is a professional forex trader, blogger, and online enthusiast who spends most of his time testing and reviewing legit ways of making money online and is determined to help others succeed.